Enrollment Application Process
Completion of the application does not guarantee enrollment. Putting in your application and paying the $25.00 application fee only gets you on the waiting list. Families are encouraged to place their children on the waiting list as soon as possible, even in anticipation of a need (i.e. children not yet born).
Once we have a space in our program we go to our waiting list and look for the family that is the best fit for the space (i.e. age, peer group, ages of the others enrolled). The enrollment process is as follows:
- First, you’ve toured our facility (new licensing regulations have forced us to schedule all tours. We hold them from Tues-Thurs, 9-11. Please call to schedule),
- Your application has been submitted and the $25 application fee received,
- Once a space becomes available, you have been officially offered the spot and have 48 hours to accept or decline,
- Your child is completely up-to-date and stays current on all vaccines,
- You will need to submit all enrollment forms and fees.
A family can apply for enrollment and enter a child on the waiting list by completing the application below (one application per child) and submitting a $25.00 non-refundable application processing charge. (Mail check or MO to PO Box 66574, Baton Rouge, LA 70896 or drop by the center at 250 S. Foster Dr.)
Please contact us today at 225.927.3731 to schedule a tour and find out more about our tuition schedule, or email us to get more information. Tours are given Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays between 9:00am & 11:00am.
Please fill out the enrollment application below: